- Registered on: February 25, 2022
- Last connection: October 11, 2022
October 01, 2022
- 10:45 Audacious Feature #1183: Minimize to tray - Status Icon plugin
- I just worked a lot with the great KeePassXC application yesterday, porting all my passwords into a singe file.
- 10:03 Audacious Bug #1188: Trying to use mpg123 on a SymMOD
- to sort things out:
mpg123 is an audio-player, there is also libmpg123 which is used by Audacious
OpenMPT is an a...
- 08:55 Audacious Support #1158: start Audacious on pipewire backend needs double-check
- I get the same error message for other applications e.g. Hydrogen Drum Machine as well, makes it a bug on Pipewire si...
September 29, 2022
- 09:52 Audacious Feature #1183: Minimize to tray - Status Icon plugin
- +1 from me for more convenience
September 14, 2022
- 18:42 Audacious Support #1178: text inside the "Song Info" window is glitching out
- Great, I switched to the Qt version, got the bigger comments field plus the tags became editable.
So the onl...
August 06, 2022
- 11:29 Audacious Support #1178 (New): text inside the "Song Info" window is glitching out
I found some problems reading the song info (ID3-tags, metadata) of tracks with long comments.
May 12, 2022
- 10:15 Audacious Bug #1165: several error messages due bad internet connection on Windows
- John Lindgren wrote:
> Probably a duplicate of #1147?
yes, that sounds very similar
how about my suggestion to...
March 20, 2022
- 19:58 Audacious Bug #1165 (Rejected): several error messages due bad internet connection on Windows
- listing music streams with poor internet connection cause error message spam of pop-ups as soon as the buffer is empt...
February 26, 2022
- 18:07 Audacious Support #1158 (Closed): start Audacious on pipewire backend needs double-check
- I would like to start Audacious automatically with my desktop session. So I added an .desktop entry inside my .config...
Also available in: Atom